Dye Rotor Board Upgrade, Wireless and USB Modules from Virtue Paintball

Discussion in 'Loaders' started by Richie, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Richie

Richie Administrator Staff Member

Upgrade the Engine of your Rotor with reliable, performance maximizing Virtue technology.

http://www.virtuepaintball.com/index....

Upgrade the Engine of your Rotor with reliable, performance maximizing Virtue technology.

The all new Virtue Rotor Board keeps your Rotor running smooth and consistently with adjustable, performance optimized motor logic. Multi-Sensor logic combines the hopper sensor with a wireless RF signal from your gun using upgradeable Virtue RF Modules. Instantly upgrade the software through an on-board programming port and Virtue USB adapter. Feature List

• Performance Optimized
    • Easily Adjustable
    • USB Upgradeable
    • RF Upgradeable
    • Multi-Sensor Technology(patent pending)
    • Adjustable Speed Settings
    • Automatic torque adjustment
    • Jam Detection
    • Battery level Indicator
    • Lifetime Warranty
    • Lifetime Software Upgrades
    YouTube- Virtue Rotor Board with Wireless & USB Modules

[​IMG]
  2. Mingin

Mingin New Member

Or you just use the stock rotor which is perfectly good as is...it also has jam detection, i.e. it stops feeding
  3. DaveJ

DaveJ Karny 4 Life

If I see one more pointless upgrade for the Rotor I swear I'm going to scream.
  4. Jod3000

Jod3000 Active Member

RF seems to be the new thing nowadays... The rotor's grand as stock imo, apart from mayb a low batery indicator...
  5. Nick

Nick New Member

Thing is, the rotor's batteries last for so long, it'd only be used like once every few months!
  6. DaveJ

DaveJ Karny 4 Life

Having a battery indicator would probably use more power than the Rotor uses to actually work. Besides, it's not really needed. After your 6 months of use with the batteries, you'll notice that the motor is spinning a little slower, you just change out the batteries and thats it.
  7. eoin99

eoin99 Active Member

yeah, as foxy said, if you just change them when the motor slows down a bit then you'll be fine. Even a slow rotor will still keep up with 10bps so its not like it will be a problem
  8. Robbie_O

Robbie_O Active Member

it was the new thing about 3 years ago when the pulse loaders had them

I'd have to agree but it'll suit anyone who likes RF down to the ground. Would be imo much better if it offered an automatic unjam aswell.