Eden Designs does Ireland ;)

Discussion in 'Playing Gear' started by Eve @ Eden Designs, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Eve @ Eden Designs

Eve @ Eden Designs New Member

ok chaps,
    ive sent the headgear to Nicky.....well not just headgear theres a few custom barrel socks in the mix too.

i have a few prices here for you as long as Richie is ok with me putting them up.

Socks & Buffs.... 6 euros each
    Standard headgear.....12 euros
    Limited Edition headgear....14 euros
    Sandanas & Extreme limited headgear....18 euros........dont get too excited about the sandanas as theres only one in the lot ive sent,bad admin on my part.

if things go well and theres alot of interest i may come over myself and sort a trade stand for you to go wild on headgear lol
    the stock im sending over is just a fraction of the usual stuff and its always changing to keep it fresh and as individual as possible, where i try my best to limit the number of my designs i cant guarantee the other thieving beggars dont nick my fabric ideas....ive been doing houndstooth for 3 years now and its springing up everywhere now.:rolleyes:
    i am always happy to take fabric or design requests and suggestions...have a look at the stuff nicky brings and let me know your thoughts.

feedback is always apreciated...but be nice :D

i hope you all have a great time next weekend! be lucky :D
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
  2. Richie

Richie Administrator Staff Member

Work away Eve. I look forward to seeing some samples to see how the custom PaintBaller.ie Headbands can look like :)
  3. Eve @ Eden Designs

i will have something good for you dont worry, any suggestions on your stuff..ie colour of towelling cloth on the inside etc just email me or something.

i think you will like the sleek fur stuff!!! you cant help but touch it.

cheers for the support all :)
  4. DaveJ

DaveJ Karny 4 Life

Can someone take a few pics for me please as I won´t be there?
  5. Eve @ Eden Designs

Ok then, how was it? did you like the taster i sent over?
    from what Nicky and Dave said, they went down a treat!!

now i wanna see your pics of you wearing them,stick them on my facebook fan page if you like, always great to have feedback and suggestions too :)

thank you so much for your support!! cheers peeps x
  6. DR.X

DR.X New Member

thay are great headbands i got a pokemon one and a dragonball one :)

i think the pokemon one i wore really helped my play all day lol
  7. Nick

Nick New Member

I bought a Spongebob one, Chris wasn't happy but it's MINE! :D
  8. DR.X

DR.X New Member

boo urns!!!!!!!!
  9. keith

keith Member

yea it went well over here if i brought extra money i so would of took that dragonball Z so much i miss my child hood days and then the fury barrel sock next time im deffo getting one
  10. Eve @ Eden Designs

i have some left if you want one!!! :D

i have some of that fabric left too lol :D

you know where to find me