GI Sportz Pulse RDR

Discussion in 'Loaders' started by Robbie_O, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Robbie_O

Robbie_O Active Member

[​IMG]

Check out the new GI Sportz Pulse RDR loader and upgrade your game.

Built to last the Pulse RDR is constructed from top of the line materials that can take a serious beating on the field. Although there are very few details currently released about the loader, we are confirmed to be the first retailer in the world with these loaders in stock. Stay tuned and get ready to place your pre-order for the Gi Sportz Pulse RDR loader.

Updates: It is confirmed that there will be a version of the Pulse RDR will have a chronograph built in. This means no more waiting in line at the chrono station; just take a couple of shots anywhere and your good to go.

Video of the GI Sportz Pulse RDR in action HERE
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
  2. Ravin_sk

Ravin_sk Active Member

look's good , i would like to see it a long side the dye rotor, for me i love the dye rotor it's great on batteries
  3. Ed

Ed Member

I've obviously not been paying attention to pb hardware. There seems to be loads of rotor like hoppers I've not heard of springing up lately.
  4. Robbie_O

Robbie_O Active Member

[​IMG]

Exciting News from Richmond Italia's page: "A few small changes and she is done. 6 years of design. 3 patents and 2 years in the making. Just a few more weeks to go. I can't wait!!!"
  5. Ed

Ed Member

You're always on the ball Robbie. :)
  6. Robbie_O

Robbie_O Active Member

i literally have nothing to do during the day time ha
  7. Ed

Ed Member

Well keep at it Robbie, keep us updated on whats happening in the world of pb.
  8. Robbie_O

Robbie_O Active Member

9. Ravin_sk

Ravin_sk Active Member

AAAA But will it be Robbie proof :rolleyes:
  10. Dusty

Dusty Ask someone else....

$295 with the inbuilt chrono, about $225 without.

It's a loader, does it need a chrono and shot counter??