Guerrilla Air Introduces Myth G2™ Regulator

Discussion in 'Air Systems' started by Richie, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Richie

Richie Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Based on some Pro feedback the final version of the Myth G2™ will be coming with the gauge and fill nipple on opposite sides. See the attached pictures here.
    [​IMG]

YouTube - Guerrilla Air Myth G2 Regulator Preview
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2009
  2. bobbyzulu

bobbyzulu New Member

Meh!...not really groundbreaking innovation; more cosmetic than anything else.
  3. Whupass

Whupass Hi! Haaaavvvve you met Ted?

reallllly ergonomic though! i'm pretty tempted by it
  4. Mysticmak

Mysticmak New Member

Nice, I can see the advantages, but it ain't a Ninja....(shameless plug) ;-)
  5. Richie

Richie Administrator Staff Member

I have the Myth1 reg and its great. So small.

Being able to adjust there the gauge stops on the Myth2 is a bit plus.
  6. Shane

Shane Member

I can see the point cause my fill nipple does dig into my wrist but its not something that drives me nuts if i had the option to change it i probably would but i wouldnt spend big money on it plus if u cant shoot straight cause of something as small as that your looking for excusses and your ****e!
  7. Jod3000

Jod3000 Active Member

Does anyone have this or has anyone heard any reviews of this?
  8. Mysticmak

Mysticmak New Member

Bobbyzulu now has one, no idea if he has used it in anger just yet, he only picked it up on this week. I was hoping to get up to a local site and see how it performs on a TM-7 and an Ion XE, but I may be house bound!
  9. Jod3000

Jod3000 Active Member

i'm very very tempted to pick one up but i'd want to hear some feedback before dropping the shells that i'm not able to just throw away...
  10. Robbie_O

Robbie_O Active Member

And make sure it fits on to the marker your using, Myths don't fit every marker. My myth wouldn't screw onto my luxe and i've heard the same from a few other people.
  11. Mysticmak

Mysticmak New Member

Jod, you are welcome to pop down and see if they fit if you want, no obligation.
  12. Mark.E

Mark.E New Member

I used a myth on my Ego8 so it should fit your Ego7 jack, but still would give it a try before you buy just to be sure
  13. Jod3000

Jod3000 Active Member

I might just take you up on that offer mak, many thanks