Hopper/ Loader & Pod Capacity

Discussion in 'Loaders' started by Richie, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Richie

Richie Administrator Staff Member

Loaders:
    Magna Drive with extra capacity floor: 202
    Halo B with Virtue Crown and extension collar. About 200-220 if you shove in some extra pballs.
    Vlocity Select Force - ~200 Balls
    Odysey Halo B - 190 incl. feed neck (checked)

Pods:
    Dye Lock Lid Pods: 152
    Standard '140' Pod: 132
    Fatboy pods - ~140 Balls
    Evil 140 pods - 142 (checked)

Hoppers:
    Tippmann 98:
    Tippmann A-5

Post up your loader, pods if they are not here and you are really board ;)

Edit - Paintballtechpb also added this video on pods. Hopefully Loaders video will be next.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDkHHv5EQaM
  2. THE CHAIRMAN

THE CHAIRMAN New Member

PODS:
    My lock lids hold about 170-180, are you sure you is filling your pods right hmmmmm?? :p

LOADER:
    Halo B with Virtue Crown and extension collar. About 200-220 if you shove in some extra pballs.

That Magna, you have to tilt it back to actually get to the extra-capacity bit, dontcha?
  3. eoin99

eoin99 Active Member

If you put that much paint in a Halo (even with an extender collar) it won't feed properly off the break. Better to leave some space to allow the paint to cycle as you shoot.
  4. ion c

ion c New Member

Vlocity Select Force - ~200 Balls
    Fatboy pods - ~140 Balls
  5. Richie

exact figures i posted up, not advertised. Dye are supposed to be 160, but I only got 152 in mine, apparrently
  6. KaLi

KaLi Member

Odysey Halo B - 190 incl. feed neck (checked)
    Evil 140 pods - 142 (checked)
  7. THE CHAIRMAN

THE CHAIRMAN New Member

Only tried it at home and it feeds great on a drop test, but you raise a good point, may be different on a marker, I'll try it sometime at an SOD to see if it works alright. i didn't actually shove it in, but it may be a little too tight..
  8. eoin99

eoin99 Active Member

It won't cause massive poblems, it just increases the chances of a jam or a paintball breaking in the hopper. Better to leave a bit of space and just reload a bit earlier.
  9. enemy

enemy Active Member

i noticed that happened with my velo junior at the 101 because i was making sure to put plenty of paint in my loader (but it only took 4 balls to beat spaz :wink: ).

yeah thats right i beat all you suckers with at least 20 balls less :lol:
  10. spaz

spaz New Member

you may have beaten me with only four balls, but that was four more balls than i shot cause of the loader, coincidently, i got off another karny!!
  11. Richie

First post updates. I see paintballtechpb got the same idea ;)
  12. spaz

spaz New Member

and in the very next episode he apologises for making such a boring episode bout pod capacity!
  13. eoin99

eoin99 Active Member

Spotted that actually, was gonna say it to you.
  14. DR.X

DR.X New Member

proto pods 147 yep i got so bored yesterday i counted :(