HPA Refils in wexford

Discussion in 'Air Systems' started by Aaron D, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Aaron D

Aaron D Member

Does anyone know anywhere in wexford that you can refill your tanks. not strikeforce in rathnure he doesnt do them. If not does anyone know where i would get a small cheap scuba tank from.:mrgreen::mrgreen:
  2. eoin99

eoin99 Active Member

since you mentioned a scuba tank I assume you're looking for HPA and not CO2. Best bet is scuba tank. Alternatively you can keep asking sites. I don't think there are any other sites close to you though (other than strikeforce)
  3. Richie

Richie Administrator Staff Member

4. Aaron D

Aaron D Member

ok, thanks anyway. I rang the lad from strikeforce to ask him if he sells gear he said no, so i asked him can u use your own marker, he said no, so then i aske him does he do HPA refils and again he said no.
    - - - - - - - Double Post Merged - - - - - - -
    ye richie i read all of them no joy, thanks anyway .
  5. Richie

Where are you planning on playing?

If you are playing at any events, there will be air on site anyways.
  6. Aaron D

Aaron D Member

i was planning to play in strike force but now i think it will be bray my friend says u can bring ur own gear there. its a bit far but wat the hell
  7. Richie

Yup Frontier will be the nearest place to you that will allow you to use your own gear.

However, as soon as a few more wexford lads join up, we might be able to organise games a lot closer. Paulie may have more details on it in the near future.
  8. Eoiners

Eoiners Member

Skirmish aswell let you use your own gear, might be closer to you?

Wexford FTW :)
  9. Aaron D

Aaron D Member

thanks lads
  10. paulie

paulie Active Member

Hey arron mate

I have a 15 ltr scuba so if you ever want ur tanks filled gimmie a buzz and will get the scuba fill from the dive shop.
    I live between arklow and gorey.