Ipl 1 - questions?

Discussion in 'Irish Paintball League' started by enemy, Apr 5, 2010.

1. enemy

enemy Active Member

i just noticed that there has been very little information about this weekends ipl event given, and even less hype being made about it. i just have a few questions which i hope can be answered fairly soon.

who's registered to play the first event?
    who's reffing?
    when will the schedule be posted up?

thanks
    karl
  2. Robbie_O

Robbie_O Active Member

and are we to take it that since theres been no update of the rules that we'll be playing last years ROF of 10.5bps ?
  3. Ravin_sk

Ravin_sk Active Member

well Fear is not playing event 1
  4. gaz77

gaz77 New Member

Has the bunker upgrade kit arrived as well?
  5. Rob

Rob Unmodified

Trimmed this back to just the questions - and Ravin's note. Can we keep this to questions - thanks.

Who's registered to play the first event?

Who's reffing?

When will the schedule be posted up?

Are we to take it that since theres been no update of the rules that we'll be playing last years ROF of 10.5bps?

Not as of today - 5th April. (Rob)
  6. Charlie

Charlie Active Member

Hey guys,
    Sorry about the delay. We will be contacting the teams this evening.
  7. Richie

Richie Administrator Staff Member

How many teams are involved as I want to put up a news piece on it?
  8. DaveJ

DaveJ Karny 4 Life

Three. DIT, Reapers and Karnage
  9. Merlin

Merlin New Member

did the bunker kit arrive?
  10. Dusty

Dusty Ask someone else....

lol, the bunker kit better arrive in time, or the IPL committee won't be able to run the event if they stick to their own rules.

I give you point 1!!

http://www.paintballer.ie/irish-paintball-league/10696-ipl-venues.html

And yes, i'm only posting this in jest don't get your knickers in a twist over it. I'm sure the teams playing won't be fussy about whether the field is the most up to date or not......
  11. Rob

Rob Unmodified

Enemy - I've deleted every post that wasn't a direct question or answer.
    Every troll, smart arsed comment and snipe was also removed. Nothing of value was removed.

Gaz - I've also deleted mod comments that were not answers in this thread.
    - - - - - - - Double Post Merged - - - - - - -
    Bumping the questions:

Who's registered to play the first event?
    DIT, Reapers and Karnage (Dave)

Who's reffing?

When will the schedule be posted up?

Are we to take it that since there has been no update of the rules that we'll be playing last years ROF of 10.5bps?

Not as of today - 5th April. (Rob - I've no update on this)
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  12. Charlie

Charlie Active Member

All teams have been contacted by phone and informed of all details regarding this weekend. If you have any queries please feel free to email the IPL at irishpaintballleague@gmail.com
  13. Merlin

Merlin New Member

What's the problem with answering questions on the forum? You guys use the forum for advertising and promotion so why not answer questions here?? I just wanted to know if the bunker kit arrived, just out of curiosity.
  14. Charlie

Charlie Active Member

Seriously?
  15. Merlin

Merlin New Member

Yes, seriously.

If you use a medium for advertising and information you can expect your customers to use the same medium for contact and questions.

These Bonsai threads are ridiculous and are the reason I rarely use this site anymore.

I had a valid reason for asking a question, I'm a photographer and a member of the NUJ and was asked if there were any news-worthy paintball events happening by a friend who submits work to the Belfast Telegraph among other publications (he is studying journalism and has the chance to publish a story in the sports section if it's out of the ordinary).
  16. Charlie

Charlie Active Member

And what does that have to do with the bunker kit?

Again if anyone wants to contact the IPL please do so by email as we are not open to these bonsai threads as you put it as we all know where they end up and we do not have the time for unconstructive comments from keyboard warriors (most who are not even involved or participating in the IPL)

We want to thank all the players that are taking part in the IPL and want to extend our support to the teams that are finding it difficult this year to get things rolling. We have been in contact with all of last years teams and feel that some are just finding it hard to get individuals together this year for multiple reasons. However there is still alot of interest in the IPL which is great!

I think I can safely say that the majority of the community are in a very tough financial position and that we are all finding it hard. This is completely understandable.

The IPL are doing all we can to make events as affordable as possible for the players. If you have any suggestions for us please feel free to send them in by email and we will respond in due course.

irishpaintballleague@gmail.com