My views about defamitaion

Discussion in 'Webmaster' started by Nicole T. Smith, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicole T. Smith

Nicole T. Smith New Member

Defamation is a legal term that deals with negative impressions based on false and misleading information. Defamation is performed to hurt the style and/or public thought of someone, but tend to even be applied to a public or private company, product, country or government. Defamation is usually as an argument, which can be made as if it were true, while in reality, it may be completely false.

Defamation Elements

To ensure any act being legally considered defamation, a number of factors have to be present. Firstly, in order to sue for defamation, the statement, about that you simply have concerns, can't be an impression, but your firm stand out of fact. Secondly, it’s far better to have proof the statement showcased a negative effect on your money or reputation.

Libel vs. Slander

Defamations can be classified by 50 percent categories: libel and slander. Defamation referred to as slander whether it is done through spoken words, sounds, gestures or sign language. Anything else, including printed words or images, is considered a libel.

By way of example: if person X publishes your blog post post claiming that this manager in the local fastfood restaurant is often a thief, the manager could sue for libel. It might be slander when the same person was a guest over a radio program and made the claim on air. It will even be slanderous if person X made the comment to some few the restaurant employees round the water-cooler. So long as more than one persons hear the statement showcased, there could be grounds to go to court for defamation.
  2. paullogan

paullogan Member

can anyone explain why im reading this **** on paintballer . cause im not logging on to read bull jiz about defamation . go touch your self. you wonder why this site is going down hill so fast when people are reading this crap . What age are you ? giving out like a child " oh he call me a name " grow up and cop on, try getting on with your own life instead of sueing ever thing that moves . Imagine if you had to work for money . americans !!

and yes im in a bad mood!!
  3. Redzer

Redzer Administrator Staff Member

I was hoping you would see this and comment :)
  4. Ruddman

Ruddman Active Member

Nicole T. Smith is a thief!! I was going to post the exact same thing, therefore she stole my intellectual property! i demand recompense!
  5. battlebridge

battlebridge New Member

Back to class Rudddy...
  6. bpb

bpb Member

Where is the like button when you need it!! Well said Logan :)
  7. Nicole T. Smith

Thank You! :)
  8. Nicole T. Smith

I'm sorry to stole your thoughts. But I think there are so many people who think like this way. I'm saying sorry to all them toooooo. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.