New Smart Parts Retractable Pod

Discussion in 'Loaders' started by Richie, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Richie

Richie Administrator Staff Member

Great new idea from Smart Parts. Saves space and is much easier to clean.

[​IMG]

The all-new TransPod from Smart Parts comes with an extra you won't find anywhere else - extra room.

In your gear bag, the TransPod is 1/3 the size of a normal paintball pod, but with a pull and a twist, its three telescoping segments extend and lock together to form a full-size 125 ball pod. It's slightly tapered shape hugs tighter to your back, creating a smaller profile in your pack.

After the game, the TransPod folds back up for the trip home - or the pod segments can be removed easily through the open top for complete cleaning access. Wipe it down and it's done - no need for swabs.

Check out the TransPod at the Smart Parts Expo Trailer during the 2007 PSP Paintball World Cup trade show.

What will you pack in the extra space freed up by the TransPod?

Smart Parts, Inc. is a leading developer and manufacturer of equipment and accessories for the sport of paintball. For more information, visit www.SmartParts.com.
  2. eoin99

eoin99 Active Member

What a crazy design. Could take off for people who have to fly to tournies. European paintballers and such

Any more info? are they available yet? how much they gonna charge?
  3. Richie

Richie Administrator Staff Member

updated, not much other info that i could quickly google.
  4. Robbie_O

Robbie_O Active Member

seen a bit of kit like that before but was more designed as a collapsible hooper for an A5. You would end up a little shy on paint if they only hold 125 balls.
  5. Mingin

Mingin New Member

Anyone else see this breaking after a few weeks of useage.

Nice idea though
  6. eoin99

eoin99 Active Member

I like the idea too but don't think their going to take over the normal pod usage. Also Mingin pods break after a few weeks usage anyway, I' say these are probably stronger than normal pods.