Speedfeed / Virtue Crown for my Empire Magna

Discussion in 'Loaders' started by Richie, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Richie

Richie Administrator Staff Member

I need to get some sort of speed feed for my loader now, popping a lid and closing it it just annoying and slow. So I am going to try and pick something up in Paris.

Does anybody know if the crown will sit directly onto a Magna or will any Halo or Reloader speed fit? I don't mind having to do a bit of drilling, but I would take the easy route first.

Edit-----
    Google is great. The Halo or Magna need the Soft Version
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ3GoT8jGsg
  2. Dusty

Dusty Ask someone else....

Richie I have an ordinary speedfeed you can have to try if you like.
  3. Mingin

Mingin New Member

You can get different sized crowns depending on the loader you used. And do get the soft one. Pretty pricey though. I paid €30 for mine.
  4. Charlie

Charlie Active Member

careful cause the 2 they have are the Soft Crown (the hard one) and the ultrasoft (the soft one). As ming said they do different sizes for different loaders. If Magna is the same as Reloaders then your sorted.
  5. KaLi

KaLi Member

can any one get a Crown (the soft one for HALO) for me in Paris ? PLEASE :)
  6. ion c

ion c New Member

make sure you keep your eyes open at millennium and shop around, charlie and me picked up an untra soft crown for 20e in the resturant of some guy selling them at his table. the other shops (maxs and paint xtreme) where selling em for 30e
  7. eoin99

eoin99 Active Member

I'm pretty sure the magna and reloaders are the same fit for speedfeed, but you can ask people when you're over in paris anyway Richie.
  8. Malibooroo

Malibooroo Member

Can Get it on eBay for €23 inc postage.
  9. KaLi

KaLi Member

That is standard one not soft
  10. BiteMyAss

BiteMyAss New Member

is it possible to get a crown that fits onto a pinokio? :D
  11. Mingin

Mingin New Member

Ahhh! The joys of getting screwed at Millenium

Yeah, my bad, I got the Ultrasoft one, not the soft....just get the softest one you can.
  12. Richie

Richie Administrator Staff Member

Ya i will be after the softest one I think at Paris.

Cheers for the offer dusty.
  13. eoin99

eoin99 Active Member

I think the pinokio uses standard halo/reloader size, not sure though, you would have to investigate.