Virtue Crown For Rotor?

Discussion in 'Loaders' started by Bambi, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Bambi

Bambi New Member

Does the normal ultra soft virtue crown work on a dye rotor if you use the extension piece (lid option) or do you have to buy a specialized virtue crown specifically for the rotor?

Thanks
  2. DaveJ

DaveJ Karny 4 Life

I think Chris from Reapers uses the Virtue Rotor Crown. The teeth on it are definitely better than the Dye ones but the rim sticks up quite a bit which I don't like.
  3. Bambi

Bambi New Member

That's not what I meant. I know the teeth are better and I know it sticks up what I'm asking is if I buy a ultra soft virtue crown will it work on my rotor or do I have to buy a special one designed for the rotor?
  4. DaveJ

DaveJ Karny 4 Life

Oh....I've no idea sorry. Maybe try shooting Virtue an email and ask them, they're usually pretty sharp with replies but you'll have to allow for the timezone difference.
  5. Bambi

Bambi New Member

Are there any stores over here that sell the rotor specific one? i checked Anarky but its the Halo one not the rotor...
  6. cassells

cassells Member

hit charlie with a pm if you already havent done so??
  7. Bambi

Bambi New Member

I already did and hes doesnt have any, im thinking about just waiting till go back home this summer and pick one up then,
  8. cassells

cassells Member

better off if you cant find one probably cheaper than shipping from the uk!!
  9. Bambi

Bambi New Member

Haha yeah, i think ill just wait.
  10. Ravin_sk

Ravin_sk Active Member

Where's back home
  11. Bambi

Bambi New Member

Home is Moncton, New Brunswick on the east coast of Canada.