Which sites in Ireland have fill stations for HPA

Discussion in 'Air Systems' started by MrMonster, May 14, 2012.

1. MrMonster

MrMonster Member

Hi, I've just converted from CO2 to HPA and was wondering which sites I can fill up with air at. Would hate to travel and be all set to play a few games with my own marker only to find I can't fill up and have to use a site one

Thanks it advance for the info.
  2. Loki

Loki New Member

Monster
    You are ok since most of sites in Eire use HPA. The one that don't are not worth playing on anyway.
    From what I know only Westport War Zone uses exclusively Co2, but they will not let you use your own marker anyway, and I bet it is the first time you ever heard about this site (possibly the last as well :) )
    L
  3. battlebridge

battlebridge New Member

4. lord

lord Member

so whats in westport?
  5. Oldwolf

Oldwolf New Member

Bedlam in Ashbourne uses HPA.But Delta in Wexford still uses Gas.
  6. paulie

paulie Active Member

frontier in bray
  7. Loki

Loki New Member

Nothing worth visiting :)
  8. MrMonster

MrMonster Member

Brill, thanks guys. Dying to give my new gear a run out over the next week or 2. So I know my son wants to come and have a go with me, I know bedlam are insured for 12yr olds to play but is anyone else who has hpa available. I may as well start him now.

Same, I was in Westport once, will be a day I'll never get back, I needed an adrenalin shot just to keep my eyes open :)
  9. Loki

Loki New Member

you want to take your kid paintballing go to Bbridge, Glen just invested in 0.5 cal markers, and these are much more kid friendly than trad 0.68, not to mention that Bbridge is a great field and Glen is really sexy :)